Technical assistance for the preparation of all necessary studies/documents for the planning and development of a new investment
In collaboration with experts and scientists, we are able to ensure the promotion of an investment with high sustainability standards at any stage, from data evaluation to the implementation of recovery measures proposed.
Projects of significant private investments are checked for potential environmental impacts to be compatible with:
- International Conventions and European Legislation
- Restrictions from thematic strategies (nature protection and biodiversity, good status of marine and inland waters, air pollution, urban planning).
We contribute to the successful design of an investment, with specialized personnel in the fields of:
- Feasibility stage and particularly in exploring the advantages /disadvantages (SWOT documentation analysis) through comparative data collection and assessment of the wider region (eg. evaluation of environmental and physiographic data, environmental legislation requirements etc.).
- Preparation and submission of Environmental Impact Studies.
- Design of Water Networks, Irrigation, Water and Wastewater Treatment plants.
- Road Network and service/access roads etc.
- Detailed study and supervision of the above works.