Environmental Impact Analysis is required for prescribed developments in accordance with EU Directives to characterize existing site conditions and to predict the likely impact of a planned environment.
We can assemble integrated teams to undertake complete, or aspects, of Environmental Impact Assessment on behalf of the public or private sector, from data collection through to the submission and implementation of the recovery measures.
Services offered include:
- Monitoring Programmes and Analysis.
- Scientific surveys and Sampling.
- Design and Implementation of database systems.
- Evaluation of pollution control measures.
- Setting of hedging rules for water infrastructure.
ENVIROTECH can undertake full range of activities related to Flow Control and Measurement Programmes for natural and artificial water networks, Risk assessment from water pollution and computer modeling.